Product introduction: Stainless steel vessel head is a part of the vessel, which is connected to the cylinder body by welding. According to different geometric shapes, it can be divided into several kinds such as spherical, ellipsoidal, disc, spherical crown, conical shell and flat cover, among which spherical, ellipsoidal, disc and spherical crown type vessel heads are also collectively called convex heads. In terms of welding, it is divided into butt weld head and socket weld head. They are used for various kinds of vessels and equipment, such as storage tanks, heat exchangers, towers, reactors, boilers and separation equipment. Materials include carbon steel (A3, 20#, Q235, Q345B, 16Mn, etc.), stainless steel (304, 321, 304L, 316, 316L, etc.), alloy steel (15Mo3 15CrMoV 35CrMoV 45CrMo ), aluminium, titanium, copper, nickel and nickel alloy, etc.
Stainless steel vessel head is an end cap on the pressure vessel and is a main pressure-bearing part of the pressure vessel. The role played is a sealing role. First, it is made into the upper and lower bottom of the tank-shaped pressure vessel, second, the pipe reaches the head and is not ready to be extended forward, then a vessel head is used to seal the pipe in the form of welding. Similar to the role of the vessel head, there are blind plates and caps, but these two products can be dismantled. But these two products can be disassembled, whereas a vessel head cannot be disassembled after it has been welded. The fittings used with them are pressure vessels, pipes, flanges, elbows, tees, crosses and other products.
1. Customers provide detailed information of the required products according to their product specifications
2. Jetvision will find special technical personnel to make drawings and details according to your description, and will give you the corresponding quotation.
3. Both parties negotiate amicably and then sign a contract, and depending on the customer's order quantity, negotiate the payment method.
4. Jetvision will make the products according to the contract specifications and deliver them on time.
5. Regular after-sales maintenance, and guidance on how to maintain the later, so that customers can use the products with peace of mind, with peace of mind.